Fixing technical issues affecting a website’s position on Google is important but technical excellence will not rank you #1.
All websites have some probelms. But this does not mean that all code errors affect your position in Google. Most are harmless.
“Then am I wasting my money or investing wisely to gain more traffic through technical SEO excellence?” Depends.
Why this has happened
Techncial SEO, expensive nonsense or worth every penny?
If a website is not indexed by Google, then it cannot be shown in search results.
The purpose of this page is to explain a number of technical SEO services in terms of time and money.
In a sense, understanding exactly what they are is not as important as ensuring they are ticked off the list and you are not OVER CHARGED.
More on tech SEO or just take me to the prices
Forewarned is Forearmed: information is King
Prices, Importance and Lead times
Buying techincal SEO services
What Am I Paying For
You are paying for the time and the experience level of the engineer.
The price of an SEO technician who has the skills to undertake all of the above tasks is £90 per hour.
Our technicians can code in HTML and PHP, but technical SEO is not rocket science. We mainly use software to identify errors which are rarely unique. However, that said, all of the team have mathematical and analytical minds and the following attributes.
- Over three years of technical computing experience
- Proven knowledge of Technical SEO best practices CDNs, and Core Web vitals including optimising page speed
- Expert in Google’s crawling, indexing and common errors such as canonical tags, no-index attributes, and robots.txt files
- Complex understanding of common web infrastructure and the role of servers and front-end frameworks in problem-solving
- Expert knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Excellent working knowledge of all SEO elements including off page SEO
- Strong interest in database optimising and indexing.
- Strong interest in front-end development and coding
- The ability to manipulate large amounts of web data and constructively analyse numbers to find errors
- Expert knowledge and access to software and platforms like Screaming Frog Pro, Google Search Engine Console, Deep Crawl, Ahrefs, Moz etc
- mobile usability best practices. Google’s Page Experience factors
- Site security and common blackhat techniques used by previous bad actors