Know exactly what your SEO company has done this month.
How do we know it is working
Here at VC, every little bit of work we do is documented. Monthly Reports provide:
- Our clients peace of mind that we are actively working to pursue their goals.
- Archives and reference points for VC to see what is working and what is not
We believe this is the most effective and detailed report of any SEO company in the UK.
At the end of every month, we send clients a report that
- List a summary of dates and hours of tasks we completed
- Every single optimisation code or content change we made
- A record of new content added to the site, blogs and pages, including reasons
- A history of successful outreaches for backlinks, including URL, anchor text and written content published
- Traffic/page views (month on month)
- Google ranking positions improvement (SERPs) with a live feed
- Engagement rates, return users/unique users
- Bounce/exit rates
- Conversion rate/goals (number of sales enquiries)
- Domain metrics MOZ and Majestic (month on month)
- GA analysis of user journey
- Next steps and plans for next months
- Suggestions and notes
End of project/month reports also includes the next steps and what we are planning to achieve in the next work period and more importantly WHY.
Our SEO reports demonstrate the progress of the campaign, the ROI and the elements we use that help justify the approach that we have taken. Our principal goal is to help our clients understand what a perfect SEO report looks like and what it needs to include because it’s only from here that they will begin to understand the effectiveness of our work.
The anatomy of the perfect SEO report
All Google ranking positions are supplied in a live data feed and updated hourly.
Every month clients will receive:
- Hard copy printed and bound report, which includes organic search traffic results, rankings and backlinks
- Digital report sent via email to you and whoever else needs to see the report
- Custom Google report that shows statistics visually and clearly
- Keyword improvements are noted and emailed as they occur
- Progress updates and proof of work
See: How long does it take to see the impact of SEO initiatives?
The critical SEO reporting metrics to understand funnel success
For us, it’s all about reporting on the key metrics that matter and effectively communicating our progress against the client’s predefined KPIs. See examples.
From VC, you can expect us to accurately provide commentary on what contributes to your site’s overall SEO success and on problems that might be holding the project back.
Software and SEO tools we use:
- SERP Rankings (seobook.com)
- Ahrefs (ahrefs.com)
- Majestic (majestic.com)
- Moz (moz.com)
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Google Search Console
What makes SEO reporting and analytics so critical?
- With most SEO agencies, there can be a vast discrepancy in how SEO teams report success, how frequently they do and the metric they include.
- With us, you can rely on the fact that we will produce weekly and monthly reports that make sure you are involved and in the loop with all the magic we work on your website.
- SEO agencies that do their own in-depth reporting have a better idea of their client’s needs. It’s here we dive in and discover what your customers like and what they do not.
- Our SEO reports will highlight what content your customer responds to, and we can utilise this engagement to bring the brand higher revenue.
- Armed with SEO reports and insights, you will undoubtedly find it easier to anticipate precisely the new needs of consumers and how we can target that moving forward.
FREE 45 minute SEO audits with a specialist
If you want to dominate your local market and increase sales, then we invite you to have a call with us, where we’ll explain and walk you through precisely what your website needs to thrive. Book one using the link below!
My website needs a site audit.
Page Updated: March 21, 2022