We create realistic timelines that outline the phases of our dental SEO strategies, from initial research and optimisation to ongoing monitoring and adjustments. Together, we can set milestones to track progress and ensure the SEO strategy stays on course.
In This Section
We regularly create milestones to keep everyone involved and motivated. These include first traffic increases, 100th new enquiry, first sale over £5,000, £10,000 etc.
Next steps to take your website to number one
Longer term objectives
Longer term objectives are agreed with the client in advance to match their revenue forecast but often include:
- Increase the number of treatment pages from 15 to 50.
- Ranking on the first page of Google for competitive cosmetic treatments.
- Improve the site’s UX flow by 33%.
- Improve the site’s conversion ratio from 1 to 2%.
- Improve the site’s design and imagery.
Once we have traffic and are generating patient leads, we put in a process to measure and evaluate how organic search traffic is reacting to the live web pages. We’ll dive into the type of patient enquiring and where they’re from. This is referred to as UX or user experience.
- UX Optimisation’s success or failure is dictated by successful outcomes like the percentage of users enquiring.
- Web design improvements are made on the fly as we work. We can design a new site from scratch should the need arise.
Appear in Google for cosmetic dentistry
Expect in-depth copy and treatment sections
Once we know the treatment priority list, we know which treatments to start. For example, if you want to sell more dental implants, we’ll create a custom dental implant content and copy plan that covers the following:
- Dental implants (keyword traffic volume 20K)
- Single implants (volume 50)
- Multiple implants (volume 30)
- All on 4 / All on 6 (volume 600)
- Implant-Retained Dentures (volume 600)
- Implant-Supported Bridges (volume 150)
- Mini Implants (volume 150)
- Missing Teeth (volume 1K)
- Missing Front Teeth (volume 200)
- Missing Back Teeth (volume 70)
- Dental Implant Costs (volume 4.6K)
- Procedure & Healing Stages (volume 600/600)
- Maintenance & Aftercare (150)