In This Section
Generate more revenue
We know how to sell dentistry
Gain the right patients in less time and for less money. Practices we work with hold number-one rankings and first-page positions for:
- Missing Teeth / Lost Tooth
- Dental Implant Costs
- All-on-4, All-on-6, Multiple and Single Implants
- Porcelain Veneers, Composite Veneers
- Cost of Veneers / Cost of Invisalign / Invisalign Prices
- And so many, many more.
Our dental SEO is hugely effective. See our case studies for proof.
The right kind of Patient
We don’t waste time on non-converting traffic. Our smart approach to keywords means we target users with purchasing-intent at the right stage of their journey.
Local Dental SEO
Dominate your county
Dominate your local market by ranking number one for keywords like Dentist + Location and Treatment + Location to be the go-to local practice.
Minimal input required
Sellable Website Copy
Our medical writers have created over 2,500 pages of dental content and can confidently write engaging copy covering overbites to veneers.
Clear expectations and KPIs
- We generate 4,500+ pm on average.
- 50-100 new patient leads pm.
- Results within 6-12 months.
- Clear, accurate monthly reporting.
Is this your practice?
Made a Significant Investment & Need to Guarantee a Return?
- Are profits not growing despite your hard work or investment?
- Offer a good service, but new patient numbers aren’t growing month-to-month?
- Is your website not getting any or only a few enquiries?
- Tried digital marketing before, but it didn’t work?
- Great team and good feedback but not translating into treatment sales?
Sound familiar? We can help:
- Target the local area and beyond to grow patient numbers.
- Sell more cosmetic treatments like veneers, implants and Invisalign.
- Create professional website copy that promotes your brand.
- Drive targeted traffic as opposed to pointless, vanity traffic.
- Track your online conversions, like phone calls to monitor your SEO campaign’s progress.
Receive a free, detailed website audit that will identify what’s working and what’s not, as well as actionable steps to take your website to number one.
Why VC? Your practice matters to us
Marketing Problems solved
- Successful short and long-term strategies to grow revenue.
- Generate more leads within 30 miles of your practice.
- Experts in web conversion, including goal and lead tracking.
- Supportive of wider marketing by liaising with practice managers on open days and more.
- Observing how your competitors are performing digitally.
- Producing high-value leads without the need for Google or Facebook Ads.
- We offer real exclusivity, only working with one dentist per area.
Full list of services
|SEO Strategy||How will SEO help serve the needs of the business?|
|Analysis||Google Analytics and other conversion metrics, what is the site delivering?|
|SEO Audit||What is broken and needs fixing.|
|Technical SEO||What is missing and needs adding|
|Content Audit||Indexing what has already been written|
|Content Strategy||Creating a list of what needs writing, when and by whom|
|Local SEO||Local SEO is often a part of a content plan, especially when a business location is fixed, like a shop or a dental practice|
|SEO Plan||What SEOs needs does the website require off page and on page|
|Backlink Plan||How are we to successfully build new backlinks to support our content|
|Conversion Optmisation||Ensuring that we convert as many website visitors into paying customers|
|Reporting||What did we do, what worked and what was the result|
Minimal management by you and maximum reporting by us
Proven-to-work SEO strategies
VC’s strategy offers a more rounded digital marketing service incorporating SEO, content, keyword research, and conversion optimisation.
- Technical SEO criteria to ensure a solid foundation.
- Compelling and well-planned content for transactional dental search terms.
- Exclusive backlink outreach tactics and social media engagement.
The best patients come from organic search and SEO. Why? Because we have the space and time to explain your brand, empathise with the patient and show them their new smile. Can your advert do all that?
Stop competing on price and sell your brand better. Dental SEO campaign prices start from £2,300 pm.
The best keywords
Dental SEO keyword research
our website must be FOUND for the right keywords, from hygienist treatments to smile makeovers. An excellent advantage we have as experienced dental marketers is we have already done 10 years of dental keyword research.
This gives us limitless opportunities to drive traffic to your clinic’s website.
Without a digital audience, you have no hope of selling anything. Together, we can harness the power of Google’s organic search traffic.
Vanilla Circus are specialists in dental SEO, with a particular interest in the private dental industry since 2007. As a result, we have access to digital marketing techniques that generate new patients that other agencies have not even thought of.
- See industry-specific medical content successes here.
- See our outstanding SEO for dentists’ results for similar businesses.
- See real-time search engine results.
Results driven approach
Dental content that persuades
Not all patients are ready to buy this minute. Most need more than a single content page to convince them to part with thousands.
- Building and writing treatment sections that walk you through the cost, procedure, materials, technology and patient reviews.
- Dental offers, finance deals, banners and messaging to push the user to enquire then and there.
The below example is the increase in enquiry level after working on the user journey and rewriting treatment pages and homepage copy.
Annual Traffic Conversion rate Enquiries Revenue
24,000 1.25% 300 £50,000
24,000 2.1% 504 £252,500
• Revenue is the number of enquiries with a 33% patient rate and an average spent of £500.
Dental SEO Guide
What is Dental SEO?
The importance of SEO for dentists
SEO can be far more successful than adverts for selling cosmetic dentistry. Vanilla Circus has worked with over 46 dentists in the last 16 years, and we can show you how this can be achieved effectively over time. More.
How to build trust & credibility with patients
Being found on the first page of Google, having informative, persuasive content, and excellent reviews are just three ways SEO can deliver trust and brand credibility.
SEO for dentists: Why does it matter?
With inflation through the roof and costs rising, Practice Managers and Principals are wise to monitor and gauge their marketing expenses and discover which marketing channels are:
- Paying their way and creating profit
- Generating the right type of patient to future-proof the practice revenue.
SEO drives the right traffic to your website
Done correctly SEO, generated traffic converts far better than adverts.
- Users are searching for your services. They did not stumble across an ad
- They turn up more often as they have read and seen your website, so they have a better chance of buying into your brand and what you stand for.
- SEO traffic is free Google Advertising; it cannot be turned off, and there is no cost per click.
Developing a better patient journey
Conversion is everything. Currently, Google’s algorithm rewards fast, well-designed websites that are easy to navigate and contain high-quality content that seeks to inform and not just sell.
Your competitors rely on SEO
In the UK dental market, there are approximately 14000 dental practices, of which 4,500 are private. Our sales team has studied and identified that 332 dental practices are actively marketing their websites with SEO. About 7%.
This figure rises to 19%, including practices that have used SEO but have stopped.
You can identify these companies as they always pay for the Private Dentistry Awards. Our services suit NHS dentists looking to expand into the private sector.
How to do patient acquisition correctly
Web visitors are converted into NEW LEADS when your website:
- Meet an emotional/physical need.
- Create a sufficient level of trust.
Recognise what the patient wants.
Meeting a NEED
- Successfully sell the dream of being more attractive/confident through straighter, whiter teeth through your own practice brand validation, before and after successes and carefully craft dental marketing messages promoting your dentists and the right suppliers.
- Solve a health issue. Replace a missing tooth, reduce toothache, fix tooth/gum etc. Offer helpful advice. See Google’s advice on helpful content.
Creating TRUST: A strategy
People Buy from dentists/practices they trust and can deliver.
- Clear, emotive content with compelling information on the process, treatment time scales, etc., that answers all prospective patients’ worries and concerns.
- Multiple ways of contacting the practice, from Enquirybot optimisation to managing Live chat, WhatsApp and multiple forms.
- Believable before and after images and images of real people at the practice
- Clear, trustworthy prices and finance and professional service levels.
- Offers and simple treatment add-ons that offer real value.
- Believable reviews on Google and other websites
- Active social media
This is largely why some leads generated from Google and Facebook adverts are so poor. See why SEO is the best strategy.
Whilst the advert meets the physical or emotional need, the brand buy-in is not sufficient to generate the relevant amount of TRUST. Organic search is about browsing, connecting with, questions, the telling and reading of brand stories.
Vanilla Circus SEO encompasses code, content, backlinks selling, marketing and UX (user experience) optimisation and conversion.
Let Us Show You Better SEO
From orthodontics and periodontics to dental implants & Invisalign, we can promote your practice successfully on Google.
- What is Dental SEO?
- Creating content for implants.
- Download advice for selling Invisalign.
- Content secrets for cosmetic dentists
- Emergency dental & how to rank for toothache etc.
- Tips on DIY dentist’s Search engine optimisation
- How much should clinics or practices be spending on SEO?
- What’s the return on investment of SEO for private dentists?