- Website not appearing on page 1 of Google for any ortho treatments?
- Competitors above you for Invisalign, Clear Braces or Six Month Smiles?
- The only orthodontic patients you get are from Invis adverts.
- Not visible in your local area for fixed and removable braces?
- What you’re doing is not working?
In This Section
What Success Looks Like
Successful SEO for orthodontists translates into:
- Increase in new patient enquiries.
- Monthly revenue targets are met.
- More higher value treatments sold.
- More qualified orthodontic patients that are easier to close.
- An influx of misalignment cases from mild to severe.
- Being the go-to referral dentist in your area for complex bite cases.
- An increase in five-star Google reviews.
- Spending less money on adverts.
- More awareness of alternative straightening systems you offer, Inman Aligners, Lingual Braces, Spark Aligners etc.
Our strategy begins with targeted keywords that engage with patients Googling overbites, underbites, crowding, buck teeth etc.
We then create new content to answer essential patient questions like the cost and process to catch them in every stage of their buying cycle. From here, we’ll encourage their conversion with offers, open days and before and after photos.
For Example: Does your website answer these questions?
- How much does Invisalign cost?
- Invisalign, how long does it take?
- How does Invisalign move your teeth?
Stand out from the crowd
Additionally, we differentiate your clinic by developing your USPs and market your orthodontist’s expertise, experience, and provider levels.
Why you don't rank #1
The Problem Explained
The problem is not with Google; unfortunately, it is with your website.
You do not rank as Google…
- Does not fully understand your website or expertise.
- Does not like or rate your orthodontic content.
- Cannot find other websites that dispute this opinion (link to you).
- May perceive your website as hard to use or navigate by patients.
- Possibly deems your site to be untrustworthy or simply unknown. See Google answers.
Dominate for orthodontists [location]
How we get you ranking for braces?
Four simple steps
Expert dental content writers
Make a start
When we start working together, we’ll ask the following questions to help us position your orthodontist services in front of the right patients.
- What modern aligner systems do you offer – and what are the versions? For example, do you offer Invisalign i7, Invisalign Go, Invisalign Full, Spark Lite etc?
- Are you a specialist London orthodontist? Are you advancing your degree? What complex cases have you worked on? What impossible dentistry have you made possible?
- Are you looking for patients needing a cosmetic fix rather than an extensive one?
- How many orthodontic cases must we deliver monthly to fill the diary?
Samples some of our high-ranking orthodontic content:
- Cosmetic Braces – The Perfect Smile
- The Invisalign Process: Know Realistically What to Expect – The Gentle Dental
- Invisalign Costs London from £52 pm – Aqua Dental, London
Just order a few elements of SEO, like a backlink or a single blog, and then you can judge how good Vanilla Circus are at dental SEO and how expert we are about writing about implants, veneers or Invisalign.