- From three-figure traffic to four-figure traffic in less than 12 months
- 175+ treatment pages and blogs
- Organic search is responsible for 90% of the site’s total traffic
- 11+ cosmetic dental treatment enquiries, on average per day
Organic Search Traffic
Ramping up Mint Dental's SEO
Mint Dental engaged with our services a little over 16 months ago, and in that time, we have more than quadrupled their organic search traffic. Mint Dental began investing digitally back in 2020, which had some effect, bringing their traffic up to a few hundred users monthly.
However, Mint Dental switched to our SEO company simply because the site was not converting and their keyword range was too minimal. Upon auditing the site, we saw that Mint had a basic SEO setup, but was not on the map for local or national searches.
After taking a look at their webpage copy and metadata, we began to see evidence of why the website was not being ranked in the top 100 and devised both a local and national strategy to boost the website’s performance within six months.
- Technical errors, where basic SEO principles had been ignored.
- Metadata was poor, included errors or was empty across hundreds of pages.
- Zero blogs or web copy longer than 200 words.
- Like many of the others we manage, the website was stuck in a pre-coded template that limited how to effectively market in areas like the homepage.
- The website’s initial header was too large and took up the entire page on a mobile, which damaged the user experience.
- The website only ranked for its name and precise location, so it had a narrow reach.
- Providing enough organic search traffic and good quality leads to prevent Mint Dental from relying on adverts and PPC.
- Solved all the site’s technical errors, including 404s and broken links and monitored these monthly.
- Implemented conversion tracking to the site to record progress.
- Sat down and agreed KPIs with the client to clarify our deliverables.
- Outlined an initial 3-6 month plan that detailed the local areas in London to target patients within a 10-mile radius of the practice.
- Strategised a long-term content plan that would create over 100 pages a year to attract patients with typical smile problems like missing teeth, crooked teeth, and yellow teeth.
- Rewriting the entirety of the site’s web pages (175) with medically trained copywriters to increase Google rankings and quality of leads.
- Replacing contact forms, introducing graphics, deals, offers, banners and stronger calls to action throughout the website.
- Creating several templates to replace the current site design to market the content better. The site needed a new header, footer and homepage.
- Arrived on the first page for “dentist in X” for several locations across the city.
- Holding positions 1-4 for smile problems like gum disease for every location within a 10-mile radius.
- Ranking within the top 5 searches for highly competitive, national keywords like “zirconia crowns” and “All on 4 London.” We’re even on the first page for “Invisalign costs.”
- 351% increase in traffic from 2022-2023, leading the client to pause any advertising spend.
- Wrote an outstanding 175 pages in less than 12 months.
- Hundreds of appointments are booked online, and on average, 50 new patient registration requests every month.
- 11+ enquiries, on average, per day from organic search to the practice.
Don't miss out, due to location restrictions we can't work with every practice
Reach more patients
Vanilla Circus has over 17 years of experience in SEO and dental marketing. We can help you grow your business. No commitment and no hard sell.