- Brand new website developed and designed
- Number 3 for emergency dentist in Wycombe
- From DA 0 to DA 20
- 10% of monthly users converted
Organic Search Traffic
Bringing Chapel Dental online
Chapel Dental, run by Dr Rachel Derby, dentistry’s Young Dentist of The Year, is a brand new practice which opened its doors to the public early in 2023. Connected with us through Dr Doshi, Rachel required a website quickly to start taking bookings and ramp up visibility online.
We were first tasked to design the website, which included many key branding elements like colour scheme, logo, etc. We implemented a basic design, providing the practice with a header, footer, homepage and inner page template. We were also responsible for setting up contact forms and producing imagery.
Since then, as the practice finds its feet, we’ve been contracted for a small SEO package to help the clinic gain authority, credibility and relevance online, which included link-building, content creation, local SEO and various marketing offers. Maintenance and tracking included as standard.
- Designing a website within a short period on a limited budget limits the number of resources we can utilise.
- Dealing with a brand new website without history, domain authority, links, blogs or content.
- Getting a small, recently developed site to rank for local keywords and to appear in local search results for “dentist in Wycombe.”
- To extend the practice’s patient reach from beyond Marlow and across several areas in Buckinghamshire that patients can travel from.
- Drive patients to the practice and use the website to book treatments.
- To build a network of high-quality links to increase the website’s authority.
- Carrying out and solving the above challenges on a limited monthly budget.
- Growing the number of referrals to the practice.
- Designed a basic website in under two months aligned with the clinic’s branding and vision.
- Strategised the site architecture and began to write and upload relevant treatment pages, some of which are beginning to rank on the first page.
- Create geographical pages to dominate the local area of Marlow and High Wycombe for several dental treatments before tackling the wider Buckinghamshire area.
- Building three main referral forms that show off the clinic’s technology and experience, encouraging other local dentists to refer to the practice.
- Creating and designing offers to help convert local traffic into choosing Chapel for their dental needs.
- Building a long-term plan that focuses on specific areas of the website month-to-month so we can ensure to deliver a full, comprehensive service that’s instead carried over several months.
- Functional web design that converts users into patients.
- Taking the practice website from DA 0 to DA 20.
- Local SEO keywords are arriving on the second page, which we predict will be on the first page by the end of the year (2023).
- Position 3 ranking for “emergency dentist” in specific Buckinghamshire areas.
- Ranking on the first page for cosmetic keywords and smile problems with considerable traffic like “gappy teeth.”
- 200% increase in users to the website, with an average of 30% growth month to month.
- Converting 10% of monthly traffic, which we hope to increase even further by installing multiple communication channels to the site like Whatsapp and online booking schedulers.
Don't miss out, due to location restrictions we can't work with every practice
Reach more patients
Vanilla Circus has over 17 years of experience in SEO and dental marketing. We can help you grow your business. No commitment and no hard sell.