- 491% increase in organic search traffic.
- From hundreds of users to thousands.
- Ranking on the first page for “narrow smiles.”
Organic Search Traffic
Getting this new practice online
Bespoke Smile’s founder is the current Vice-President of the BACD, Dr Sam Jethwa. Sam is an associate dentist at The Perfect Smile, a practice we’ve worked with for years, and he chose us as he saw first-hand the proof of our success.
Opening a practice of his own, Dr Jethwa, after having a website designed, got in touch with to carry out local SEO and produce SEO copy for cosmetic dental treatments like veneers and implants.
However, sadly, we had to part ways after only seven months due to a conflict of interest and working too close to a competitor. Sam was very understanding, and we worked with him in the handover to a new SEO company to carry on with our plans.
- As a new practice with a newly designed website, the website had little history, backlinks, and minimal copy.
- The website was one-level. For example, it had a veneers page, but no pages in the section like Ultrathin Veneers, Cost, Maintenance, etc.
- The website did not mention or promote the types of cosmetic products it sold.
- The word “cosmetic dentist” was used far too much, which required reduction.
- Excessive anchor text and homepage copy that needed to be broken up.
- Strategy and practice USP required developing.
- Limited SEO was carried out to get the practice to be on the first page for cosmetic dentist Marlow, but not beyond this.
- Work with existing 50 pages and correct spelling and grammar.
- Research all related keywords for agreed profitable areas.
- Research all local and non-local competitors.
- Develop a strategy to reach patients within a 30-mile radius.
- Created full sections with SEO and treatment copy across all dental services.
- Optimising the content and images.
- Use various anchor text, and alt image linking and ensure all metadata is correct.
- Ensure that a user can navigate through the entire section without visiting the top navigation.
- Work through the site’s technical errors and improve page speed.
- AMP, structured data additions to code.
- Research competitor’s backlink profile.
- Create an outreach list and contact suitable recipient websites.
- Increased organic search by 491% in only seven months.
- Took the practice from three-figure traffic to four-figure traffic relatively easily.
- First page rankings for smile problems like “narrow smiles.”
- Got the practice ranking locally across several areas in Buckinghamshire.
- Took the practice to page four for the high-trafficked “cosmetic dentist” keyword.
- The practice ranked for every cosmetic treatment locally within Buckinghamshire and even appeared in national searches.
Don't miss out, due to location restrictions we can't work with every practice
Reach more patients
Vanilla Circus has over 17 years of experience in SEO and dental marketing. We can help you grow your business. No commitment and no hard sell.