You will not find VC at awards dinners or events. Being successful within Google is more than enough for us.
In This Section
- Mercomm Galaxy Awards
- The Wires Global
- The EthicMark Awards
- Event Technology Awards (ETA)
- Young Stars Ad Competition
- New Stars Ad Competition
- Marketing Week Top 100
- Campaign Brand Leadership & Partnership Awards
- Cynopsis Digital Model D Awards
- Campaign Big Awards
- The Drum Awards for Digital Industries (DADI Awards)
- Summit Marketing Effectiveness Awards
- The Experience Design & Technology Awards
- Ragan’s Employee Communications & Top Places to Work Awards
- VideoTech Innovation Awards
- Adweek Out of Home Impact Awards
- UK Agency Awards
- The UK Social Media Awards
- The Global Effie Awards
- PR Daily’s Content Marketing Awards
- MediaPost EIS Awards
- MediaPost OMMA Awards
- Diversity in Advertising Award
- The Content Council Pearl Awards
- National Outdoor Events Association NOEA Awards
- APA Show Awards
- Automotive Marketing and Communications Award
- Field Marketing and Brand Experience FMBE Awards
- PPA Independent Publisher Awards
- The Drum Awards for Social Media & The Drum Awards for Content
- MediaPost’s Digital Out-of-Home OOH Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards
- Lisbon International Advertising Festival Group
- Effie Awards Europe
- Internet Marketing Association IMA Impact Awards
- MRX Diversity Champion Award
- ANA International Echo Awards
- The Drum Awards for Out of Home
- The International Content Marketing Awards
- PR & Marketing Excellence Awards
- Clio Fashion & Beauty Awards
- The TicketingBusiness Awards
- The DMA Awards
- Marketing and PR Brilliance Awards
Three Overall Factors That Decide Your Website’s SEO Performance
Good content is about winning customers’ attention and compelling a buying action.
Front content is on-page SEO; it is the story you tell web users about your business.
It is the words, the voice, the tone, images and video.
Professional content creation is the essential factor currently within Google’s scoring metrics and the most popular service we offer for improved SEO.
Broadly it is
- What you sell
- Why do you sell it
- Why should I buy from you
Google’s index is one giant computer that reads code and has a set of rules (algorithm) to rank a website.
Computers read code, not just words. The code helps Google to understand the written content. In addition, it is another way of validating the website’s claims.
Optimising your code was the original essence of search engine optimisation. It was a set of rules (an algorithm!) that if you followed you would rank top of Google.
There have been many changes within code optimisation. Now it is less a process of correct Metadata and Headings and more a question of mark-up language and JSON.
Code optimisation is more than maintenance; it is the technical employment of a service that works hand in hand with new content. It is a case of optimising WP themes, marking up code and maximising speed and UI.
Google looks for online signals that corroborate the claims you make within your content.
Off-page is about SEO factors like backlinks, reviews, content marketing, social media etc. All of these aspects form signals to Google about a site’s trustability.
The list seems long; however, only parts affect your ranking position in Google.
Backlinks without updated content and UI are unlikely to have much effect. Improving a reputation or being active on social media will not convince Google to rank a poor website.
Backlinks and signals are confirmation of content; they are reliable witnesses to your business’s USP, product offerings and services.
The way to improve a backlink profile is to make small drip feed changes to new/updated pages while encouraging reviews and social media engagement.